The EDRF funded Access to Finance programme, delivered by Oxford Innovation, today announced an extensive range of grants to support eligible growth businesses seeking investment. Programme Manager, Heather Coupland said: “During our work with clients it has become clear that there are some areas that present significant financial hurdles to businesses seeking finance. These grants are targeted to address those barriers, making growth investment more accessible. Crucially, we now have grants to support post-investment activity, ensuring that finance raised can be leveraged to deliver the maximum benefit”.
The full range of grants available, at up to 50% intervention rate, are as follows:
- Crowdfunding campaign video production and associated digital marketing costs
- Angel network presentation fees
- Funding related legal and accountancy advice fees
- Salary subsidy for senior finance project appointments
- Non-Executive Director fees
A series of Breakfast briefings are taking place during August and September – to book your place please click here. Full details are available from the Access to Finance website or please contact the team on 01872 300386 for more information.