Who can apply?
Businesses in Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly who are eligible for ERDF support and have enrolled onto the A2F project.
How does it work?
In line with the detail of each fund below, once an A2F Grant application has been submitted it will go through a panel review then, if approved, the applicant will be able to carry out the eligible purchase.
Upon providing all required evidence of the purchase, A2F will reimburse the applicant up to a maximum intervention rate % of the original spend or the maximum grant amount, whichever is lower.
How long does the process take, what is involved?
- Client creates specification for works and obtains quotes
- Completed application form submitted by client
- Approval panel review & decision, offer letter sent (normally within 2 weeks)
- Purchase made, evidence collected and claim form submitted by client
- Claim reviewed, reimbursement made (normally within 2 weeks)
Watch our video for more details
Significant Financial Employee – up to £10,000 grant
This grant is for up to 20% of full salary costs for the recruitment of a senior finance role that meets the following criteria:
- Defined period – up to 12 months
- Specific finance related project
- Minimum salary level equivalent to £30K per annum
Professional Services – Min £500 / Max £7,500 grant
This grant can fund 50% of costs that are incurred in the process of accessing finance. These charges from an Accountant or Solicitor could include:
- Funding for preparation of cashflows, financial forecasts.
- Funding for management accounts in preparation for a finance application
- Due diligence
- Legal or statutory matters associated with equity funding
Crowdfunding – Min £500 / Max £2,500 grant
Successful Crowdfunding campaigns rely heavily on the use of quality video content supported by strong online marketing. This grant can fund 50% of the costs of both the professional video creation and the marketing in support of a Crowdfunding campaign.
Angel investment campaign – Min £500 / Max £2,000 grant
Angel networks are a valuable source of early stage capital for growing businesses. In most cases, upfront charges are made to the company seeking investment to enable them to pitch to investors. This grant can pay up to 50% of these charges where they are prohibitive for the client.
Non-Executive Director – Min £1,000 / Max £5,000
This grant will fund post-investment support from experienced professionals, ensuring that external investment is managed and measured for maximum benefit. The grant can pay up to 50% of the cost of a Non-Executive Director for a period of up to 6 months.
or alternatively fill out the form below and a member of the team will be in contact.