Access to Finance
Who can apply?
Businesses in Cornwall & Isles of Scilly who are eligible for ERDF support.
How does it work?
If the grant application is approved during panel review, the applicant will be able to carry out the eligible purchase and provide evidence. A2F will then reimburse the applicant for the agreed amount.
How long does the process take?
- Approval panel review & decision, offer letter sent – normally within 2 weeks
- Claim form reviewed, reimbursement made – normally within 2 weeks
Interested in a grant? Email us
Financial Readiness Grant – up to £7,500 grant
This grant can fund 50% of costs incurred in the process of getting your business ready to access finance or for post-investment support. Examples could include:
- Fees from the use of professional services such as accountants, solicitors or consultants
- Professional video production and marketing campaigns for crowdfunding campaigns
- Post-investment employment of a Non-Executive Director
- Charges associated with seeking angel investment
If the examples above don’t match your specific needs, we could still help! Get in touch today to talk through the support Access to Finance can offer your business.
Significant Financial Employee – up to £10,000 grant
This grant is for up to 20% of full salary costs for the recruitment of a senior finance role that meets the following criteria:
- Defined period – up to 12 months
- Specific finance related project
- Minimum salary level equivalent to £30K per annum
or alternatively fill out the form below and a member of the team will be in contact.